Our ideal Housekeeper is a unique, detail orientated person who finds deep satisfaction in brightening the lives of clients and their families by cleaning their homes.
If this sounds like you, we would like to meet you. We know how rare you are, so we provide competitive compensation, benefits, and training.
Duties and Responsibilities
- sweep, scrub, mop and polish floors
- vacuum clean carpets, rugs and draperies
- shampoo carpets, rugs and upholstery
- dust and polish furniture and fittings
- clean metal fixtures and fittings
- empty and clean trash containers
- dispose of trash in a sanitary manner
- clean wash basins, mirrors, tubs and showers
- wipe down glass surfaces
- make up beds and change linens as required
- tidy up rooms
- wash windows as scheduled
- sort, wash, load and unload laundry
- iron and press clothing and linen
- sort, fold and put away clean laundry
- operate mechanized cleaning equipment
- maintain all cleaning equipment and materials in a safe and sanitary working condition
- monitor and report necessary domestic repairs and replacements
- At least 18 years of age.
- Possesses a high school diploma or GED.
- Able to communicate and understand communication effectively in exchanges between the client, family representatives, and other providers;
- Working knowledge of Material Safety Data Sheets
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- knowledge of cleaning and sanitation products, techniques and methods
- knowledge of cleaning sensitive materials
- working knowledge of operating cleaning equipment
- physical stamina and mobility including ability to reach, kneel and bend
- ability to lift, push and pull required load, usually about 30lbs but up to 50lbs
Valid, current state driver’s license, automobile insurance and access to a reliable automobile